Dear PRI Staff,
Here is today’s COVID Update:
- 1 student tested positive today on upper dorm, is asymptomatic, and will be moved to room 215 to begin their isolation.
- Students in room 214 consisting of 2 positive students and 2 negative, but symptomatic students, will be released from isolation Saturday provided symptoms have been improving for least 24 hours. One positive student from this room is being moved to room 215 to join other covid positive student, this student will be released from isolation on Saturday provided symptoms have been improving for 24 hours.
- Students released from isolation that have surpassed 10 days, and with scheduled home visits, will be able to go home this weekend
- We continue with daily rapid testing of the main building.
- The main building is operating as two separate cohorts: upper and lower dorm, and will continue to stay separate from Moffat House.
Lang House is the same today: students’ symptoms are improving. Lang House continues to monitor with daily rapid testing as well.
As mentioned, Moffat House continues to run normally, but as a cohort distinct from the main building.
1 staff member has tested positive today
In all cases, students and staff are so far demonstrating relatively mild symptoms.