Pine River Institute (PRI) is a place of hope where youth and their families find a safe, nurturing, professional environment where they begin to heal. We combine wilderness therapy, live-in treatment and family-centred programming to reduce substance use and improve the well-being of the youth we work with.
In developing Pine River Institute’s 2022-2027 Strategic Plan:
- We listened to the families whose youth received care at our facilities, our employees and donors, our health leaders and health partners.
- We reviewed what we are doing now, how we might be able to help more youth and their families in the future and the best way to get us there.
- We looked at what other organizations were doing, reviewed the changes that are now transforming Ontario’s health system and identified best practices in youth addiction and related mental health services.
2022–2027 Strategic PRIORITIES
- Advance the delivery of high-quality, evidence-informed care
- Expand our reach to serve more youth and families
- Position Pine River as a place where top talent want to work, learn and grow
- Elevate Pine River’s role as a leader in youth addictions, practice and research
- Grow partnerships and further collaborate to strengthen the youth addictions system
To learn more, click the button below to access our full 2022-2027 Strategic Plan.