If you haven’t already had a chance to look at our newly released 2021 Evaluation Report you should!
Our Research and Evaluation Director, Dr. Laura Mills and her team track youth and family outcomes from before to during and several years after the program.
We share the report to inform key stakeholders of the impact PRI (your hard work) has had on youths and their families.
We share these results in the larger report, but are proud to highlight that most youth who complete the program:
- Reduce their substance use in the short term and for years after the program
- Re‐engage with high school and often enter a post-secondary program
- Reduce hospital visits for mental health or substance use reasons
- Reduce contact with law enforcement and the courts
- Experience improved family relationships
For PDF versions of our Annual Evaluation Reports and to learn more about our research and evaluation visit Our Impact.