An outpatient substance and mental health
support program for youth
Pine River’s BRANCH program is a 16-week outpatient program providing therapeutic support to youth who have sought hospital help for substance use and/or mental health issues, and their families.
Currently, partner hospitals include Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and Unity Health Toronto.
If you have been recommended to apply to BRANCH, please complete the intake form below:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
After you submit your initial inquiry, please allow us 72 hours to contact you and schedule an initial consultation with you and your family. During the consultation, we will determine if this program is suitable for you.
Building Resilience and Nurturing Connections Home
- Youth aged 13-19
- Youth must provide consent to engage in the program.
- Youth must be supported by at least one parent/caregiver who commits to participate throughout the 16-week program.
BRANCH is offered in Toronto and includes:
- Assessment and Case Planning
- Weekly individual youth therapy sessions
- Weekly family therapy sessions
- Virtual Caregiver Support Groups
- Connection to ongoing community resources