Pine River Institute is proud to share the results of our 2021 Annual Evaluation Report. The report informs stakeholders on the impact PRI has had on youths and their families.
We are dedicated to understanding our success and identifying areas needing improvement. To this end, our evaluation tracks youth and family outcomes from before to during and several years after the program. We share these results in the larger report, but are proud to highlight that most youth who complete the program:
- Reduce their substance use in the short term and for years after the program
- Re‐engage with high school and often enter a post-secondary program
- Reduce hospital visits for mental health or substance use reasons
- Reduce contact with law enforcement and the courts
- Experience improved family relationships
For PDF versions of our Annual Evaluation Reports and to learn more about our research and evaluation visit Our Impact.