Start Date: December 2021
Location: Shelburne, ON (Campus)
Wage: $75,000+ commensurate with experience
Reports to: Clinical Director
The ideal candidates will possess strong leadership, communication and positive role modeling skills and will possess a work style that embodies creativity and initiative.
Key Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Provide Clinical Leadership with a team of staff and students
• Ensure that the therapeutic goals of the program in general and the individual therapeutic plans for the students are realized
• Provide individual and family therapy
• Provide clinical guidance regarding students’ needs and their therapeutic treatment plans
• Ensure the safety, both physical and emotional, of the students and staff
• Ensure the appropriate , accurate and timely flow of reports and communication with parents and students
• Participate in research and evaluation activities
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Graduate degree in a relevant therapeutic field
• Registration with a relevant professional association
• Minimum of 5 years related experience, with at least 3 years in a residential treatment facility and/or wilderness program is preferred
• Demonstrated solid ability in providing individual and family therapy
• Experience in working with adolescents , addictions and mental health issues
• Familiarity with Relational, Systemic, and Experiential approaches to working with youth and their families
• Previous experience with treatment planning is essential
• Demonstrated track record of working effectively with professional , collaborative groups
• Proven ability to make and sustain excellent interpersonal relationships
• Strong, flexible and results-driven style
• Excellent demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Clear certification of Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check is required
• Understands the benefit and has experience in outdoor therapeutic programming
We offer a competitive compensation and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative program.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Jess Bondy, Human Resources Coordinator email@example.com, or by Fax 519-925-9002 or mail to P.O. Box 159, Shelburne ON L9V 3L8.
FULL TIME TEAM THERAPIST
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA}, Pine River Institute strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are nondiscriminatory and barrier-free. If you require an accommodation, please advise in advance of attending the interview.