Start Date: Immediate
Location: Mulmur, ON
The ideal candidate will demonstrate good time management skills, a passion for cleanliness, and the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- To perform all housekeeping duties in accordance with our program standards of cleanliness and ensure all offices and rooms of Main Building, as well as stand-alone buildings are kept in good order and condition.
- Follow health and safety guidelines for handling of cleaning products
- Maintain up to date requirements needed in the role of custodian, ie. whmis
- Be a team player by supporting and encouraging fellow colleagues and other employees, students of PRI
- Work cooperatively with the Cleaner Supervisor/Maintenance Coordinator regarding day to day maintenance of the facility and be flexible to changes based on needs
- Ensure low inventory of supplies is brought to the attention of the Supervisor
- Other duties as required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Completion of secondary school
- Previous experience in cleaning and/or custodial role in a commercial setting
- Previous supervisory experience an asset.
- WHMIS Certified
- Clean Police check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative program. For more information, please see our website www.pineriverinstitute.com.
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Jennifer Rutledge, Director, Human Resources; mail to 606060 River Road, Mulmur ON or by fax to 519-925-9220 by December 31st, 2021.
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA}, Pine River Institute strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non- discriminatory and barrier-free. If you require an accommodation, please advise in advance of attending the interview.