Start Date: November 2021
Location: Shelburne, ON
The ideal candidates will possess strong leadership, communication and positive role modeling skills and will possess a work style that embodies creativity and initiative.
The Awake Overnight RYC reports to the Program Manager with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
– Ensuring the physical and emotional safety of students during the night. (Approx. 10:00PM – 8:00AM) including visual checks every 15 minutes.
– Remaining awake through the night and respond to all emergencies and incidents.
– Providing exceptional leadership, mentoring and positive relationships with students.
– Contribute, as part of a multi-disciplinary therapeutic team to evaluate student progress.
– Complete any assigned administrative support duties in a timely and professional manner.
– Complete any housekeeping/maintenance support duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
– Police Clearance with Vulnerable Sector Check
– Demonstrated sound judgment, integrity, patience, commitment and a sense of humour.
– CYW diploma or equivalent education preferred
– Relevant experience and training in child and youth care practices.
– Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and professional.
– Demonstrated commitment to personal growth and development.
– Valid First Aid Certification & Level ‘C’ CPR.
– Valid driver’s license
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative program.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Jess Bondy, Human Resources Coordinator, email@example.com by November 12th 2021 or by Fax 519-925-9002 or mail to P.O. Box 159, Shelburne ON L9V 3L8. We thank all candidates who apply. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Pine River Institute ensures that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free. If you require an accommodation, please advise in advance of attending an interview.