Start Date: March 2023
Location: Toronto, Ontario (may be hybrid)
Wage: $60,000-$70000 commensurate with experience
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The ideal candidate is confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, self-motivated and a creative problem solver. A high level of integrity combined with attention to detail and effective communication is needed.
- Manage correspondence and scheduling for the PRI CEO, staff committees, PRI Board of Directors and Boards Committees, serving as Secretary to the Board.
- Manage and updating the corporate books for Pine River Institute.
- Serve as primary point of initial contact for all internal and external clients and stakeholders for the PRI Toronto Office and redirecting or resolving as appropriate.
- Plan and organizing logistics for PRI meetings and teleconferences, such as staff committees, stakeholder, Board and Board Committee meetings.
- Ensure effective and timely support of these meetings and teleconferences in taking minutes, preparing and distributing agendas and materials and organizing meeting facility and catering when applicable
- Prepare PRI CEO by providing briefings and materials for meetings and presentations.
- Track activity re: service contracts, legal matters, insurance, government relations and funding and information management for Pine River Institute.
- Manage the reporting requirements and deadlines for Ministry of Health and Long- Term Care funding.
- Research, prioritize and follow up on multiple incoming issues and concerns, determining the appropriate course of action, referral and/or response.
- Lead selective special projects such a s the coordination of accreditation activities
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- 5+ years of professional office administrative experience preferred
- Attention to detail and sound administrative aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in peak times
- High computer proficiency
- Demonstrated professionalism, and discretion,
- Communicate effectively in both written and spoken interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and resource management skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative program.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Jess Bondy, Human Resources Manager @ [email protected] or by Fax 519-925-9002 or mail to 606060 River Road, Mulmur, Ontario L9V1S9 by March 3rd 2023.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA}, Pine River Institute strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free. If you require an accommodation, please advise in advance of attending the interview.