Start Date: October 2022
Location: remote, with some limited travel required within Ontario
Wage: $50 000+ commensurate with experience
As the Centre for Family Initiatives (CFI) Coordinator, your responsibilities will be to support the successful delivery of community programs through coordinating all workshops/webinars/trainings. In addition, the CFI Coordinator will develop and package specific Pine River content to be shared broadly through a variety of media including online content, digital communications, social media, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of CFI
- Work with the Director of CFI and the PRI Director of Communications to develop and execute a 3-year education and social media plan for CFI
- Work with PRI Director of Communications on social media and website initiatives
- Work on other communications around special projects as needed
- Develop content for newsletters, digital platforms (website, social media, YouTube) and related communications for CFI and PRI
- Help develop and maintain/update content for website, podcasts and other media as required
- Coordinate and organize all workshops/webinars/trainings (dates, venues, schedule therapist-presenters , AV requirements and registration support)
- Provide technical and administrative support for all presentations/trainings including registration and IT support
- Procurement of webcast/podcast equipment
- Travel to workshop locations and handle set-up/take down as well as registration and dissemination of materials when required
- Support Director of CFI with timely reporting to donors and funders on deliverables
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in a related field; and/or
- Experience with social media marketing an asset
- Experience working with Canva, Word Press, Learn Dash and/or Constant Contact preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative program.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter by September 30th, 2022 to Jess Bondy, Human Resources Manager, [email protected] or by Fax 519-925-9002 or mail to 606060 River Road, Mulmur Ontario L9V 0S9
We thank all candidates who apply. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Pine River Institute ensures that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free. If you require an accommodation, please advise in advance of attending an interview.