Keeping Teens and Tweens on the Right Track
A Parent Webinar featuring Dr. Victoria Creighton, Clinical Director of Pine River Institute. The session will be of interest to any parent who ever finds themselves wondering how to handle typical teenage-parent challenges.
This session is for you if, like other parents, you worry about your child and any of the following:
- Skipping school, faltering or failing grades
- Technology use and excessive screen time
- Disrespectful or defiant behaviours and attitudes
- Choice of friends or partying
- Alcohol, Marijuana or other drug use
- Anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts
Dr. Creighton will share knowledge and expertise gained over her twenty-five year career working with parents and adolescents struggling with addictive behaviours, depression and anxiety. The objective is to help parents and caregivers better understand their teen, the teenage brain, and early signs of trouble. Participants will be empowered with simple strategies that help foster healthy adolescent development and maturity.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Question about a webinar?
Click here to email us.