Challenge your family to log off to
re-connect this Family Day.
Join our mailing list for more tips.
Simple and low-cost activities that'll get - and keep - the whole family offline:
Here are some simple and low-cost activities you can take part in together, offline.
- Instead of chasing likes, chase adventure with an urban scavenger hunt.
- Host a device-free dinner and games night with family and friends.
- Explore Toronto's great outdoor spaces.
- Ditch the Wii for a night of bowling or in-door sports.
- Enjoy a family skate at Nathan Phillips Square.
- Catch the Olympic spirit with your own homemade Winter Games.
- Bring the fun of camping indoors by telling ghost stories and making S'mores in the cozy comfort of home.
- Teach each other a new skill, like how to cook or play an instrument.
- Make a 2018 bucket list. You'll soon have less time and desire to surf the net
Happy Family Day!